Workbooks involve students and make great teacher resources.
Interactive learning at its best!
When it comes to reaching young people, your biggest challenge just might be keeping their attention long enough to help them build the skills they need for healthy living. You need to provide compelling
alternatives to the barrage of media messages, peer influences, and "can't happen to me" thinking.
That's where our interactive workbooks come in.
Channing Bete Company® workbooks offer:
- versatility -- they can be used in a classroom, in a youth group, or independently by young people and their families
- focus-group-tested, audience-approved formats
- customizable covers that can be imprinted with your organization's name and special message.
Common Core Ready!
Online Leader's Guides align content with CCSS for ELA!
Access Leader's Guides now:
Age-appropriate workbooks for students from preschool to high school are available on the following topics:
- academic success
- alcohol, tobacco, and other drug prevention
- bullying and violence prevention
- emotional and mental health
- health promotion
- military families
- sexual responsibility
- U.S. Constitution